Project Complete: In late July of this year I was contacted by St. Anastasia Roman Catholic Church and asked to submit a proposal for a website redesign and development. The church was not happy with their outdated site, which needed a new look. Nor were they happy with the content management system that drove the site. It was cumbersome to work with and as a result the site was rarely updated.
As is often the case, I utilized the WordPress content management system to control the backend of the new site. WordPress afforded me the flexibility of developing a hundred page website, with multiple users and contributors, and all within both the time frame and the budget of the client. The new site is clean, good looking and easy for the staff at St. Anastasia to use. That was the goal, and I am happy to report the goal was met. And of course, the XHTML is coded to the Strict standard and validates according to the standards of W3C. As you might guess, the CSS is also valid level 2.1.
Working with this client was really a dream come true. My primary contact at St. Anastasia took her responsibilities regarding this project just as seriously as I took mine. Together, we worked hard to deliver a finished product that everyone is proud of. And to be honest, we did it in a time frame that is rarely ever met for sites that are one-tenth the size and complexity of this project. If only all my clients were this easy to work with!
Thanks to everyone at St. Anastasia for working together to get the new site up and running!