Following the lead of Darren Rowse over at CopyBlogger, here is the list of the top five blogs that I read.
I guess it’s safe to say that each of these blogs is in the niche that I place my own blog in: Accessible Website Design. In reality, several of them probably have more to do with website content or blogging advice, but for the sake of this article let’s lump them all together, OK?
- Green-Beast – Mike Cherim rules the roost when it comes to accessible web design
- Blog Herald – a premium source of blog and blogging related news for bloggers
- Copyblogger – terrific advice about successfull online marketing
- Lorelle on WordPress – great advice on using WordPress for your blogging needs
- 1938 Media – web videos and web commentary from Loren Feldman
Which blogs do you read regularly?