Social media affords all of us options, opportunities and just plain fun that we would not have in it’s absence. At least that’s how I feel about how social media impacts my life. Here are a bunch of reasons I am thankful for social media.
Are you thankful for social media? Or do you think it’s much ado about nothing? Please leave a comment and let me know what it is about social media that you are thankful for. Or, in the alternative, let me know why you are not a big fan of social media.
- It’s free to use!
- It’s fun.
- It allows me yet another way to interact with friends and family.
- The ability to help others is enhanced with social media connections.
- I can meet people from around the world.
- I learned new things every day.
- Hopefully, I share some new knowledge every day, too.
- I love to write and social media affords me one more opportunity to do so.
- Sharing photos and videos is easy.
- Getting answers to my questions occurs almost instantly.
- Breaking news reports come instantly from people on the scene.
- I can market my small business and improve my earning potential.